- Authors who will present the papers are kindly requested to contact their session chairmen 10 minutes before the beginning of the session. In this way, the authors will contribute to well organization of sessions.
- Papers should be presented only by the authors.
- The time for the presentation of the invited papers including discussion is limited to 30 minutes.
- The time for the oral presentation of the regular papers including discussion is limited to 15 minutes.
- Overhead and video-beam projectors will be at disposal during the presentation.
- For poster presentation, a 1m x 1m board will be provided. Standard format A1 (594 mm x 841 mm) of the poster is the most acceptable.
- The Secretariat will provide the pins or tape for poster mounting.
- Posters should be legible from a distance of 1-2 meters.
- The recommended font sizes are: 30-40 mm for title, 20-30 mm for names of authors, 15-20 mm for headings and 10-15 mm for text.
- Clarity and brevity are very appreciated.
- Authors are requested to set up their posters well in advance of the starting session time and must be present throughout the whole session.