Draft submissions are made in EasyChair system.
Submission Preparation Checklist:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author(s) are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- The author(s) should provide a list of references, which should also be forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
- The submission file i.e. paper is in Microsoft Word file format (*.doc, *.docx). The submitted paper in any other format will be rejected without further notice.
- The paper is formatted according to the paper requirements (https://icestconf.org/2016/01/10/instructions-for-authors/).
Author name and affiliation will be placed through submission process under Step 5. In case of multiple authorship of the submitted paper, the author’s name and affiliation of each author will be specified under the same Step 5.