Reviewers’ Responsibilities are:
- To contribute to the decision-making process, and to assist in improving the quality of the published paper by reviewing the manuscript objectively, in a timely manner.
- To maintain the confidentiality of any information supplied by the editor or author. To not retain or copy the manuscript.
- To alert the editor to any published or submitted content that is substantially similar to that under review.
- To be aware of any potential conflicts of interest (financial, institutional, collaborative or other relationships between the reviewer and author) and to alert the editor to these, if necessary with drawing their services for that manuscript.
- Reviewers should have no conflict of interest.
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work, which is not yet cited and reviewed articles should be treated confidentially prior to their publication.