Authors’ Responsibilities are:
- To maintain accurate records of data associated with their submitted manuscript, and to supply or provide access to these data, on reasonable request.
- To confirm/assert that the manuscript as submitted is not under consideration or accepted for publication elsewhere. Where portions of the content overlap with published or submitted content, to acknowledge and cite those sources. Additionally, to provide the editor with a copy of any submitted manuscript that might contain overlapping or closely related content.
- To confirm that all the work in the submitted manuscript is original and to acknowledge and cite content reproduced from other sources.
- Authors should ensure that any studies involvinghuman or animal subjects conform to national, local and institutional laws and requirements.
- To declare any potential conflicts of interest.
- To notify promptly the journal editor or publisher if a significant error in their publication is identified. To cooperate with the editor and publisher to publish an erratum, addendum, corrigendum notice, or toretract the paper, where this is deemed necessary.
- Authors must revise the article in accordance with remarks or give reasonable explanation of ignoring some remark. An article mustbe revised during the 2 weeks counting from the day the article has been returned to the author. After the review, revised articles are to be submitted to the Editorial Board along with detailed response in written for the reviewers concerning the performed corrections. Authors are obliged to participate in the peer review process. The author(s) are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes; and authors should provide a list of references, and financial support, in case of a funded research. It should alsobe forbidden to publish the same research in more than one journal. Should the Editorial Board identifies that a significant part of the research, submitted for publication or already published to ICEST, is simultaneously published in another Journal, before or after inclusion in ICEST’s proceedings, the author(s) must provide reasonable explanations on the unique and strong scientific findings published in the ICEST’s manuscript that distinguish it from the manuscript published in peer Journals and hence justify its individual presence in the scientific database. Failing to do so, the Editorial Board willremove the manuscript from ICEST’s database and might also inform the peer Journals for this event. In case an author is identified as having conducted similar abuse in the past, he/she will be excluded from future publications to ICEST for a defined period of time.